Do you want to take better images of your children in and around your home?
Finally master that Camera you always use in Manual Mode?
Be able to make your images POP like a Professional??
THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!
- Learn how to properly use your camera settings!
- Learn where the best light is to take your images! Inside & Outside!
- Learn some basic editing tricks to tweak your images?
- A Designated FB Page to share, Chat and get inspired with other workshop participants!
- Plus much much MUCH more??
The workshop will be over two exciting days!
$500 (Australian Dollars)
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your spot, once your deposit has been paid your name will be added to your chosen class.
An installment payment of $150 is due on the 2nd December 2017
The Balance payment of $150 is due 2 weeks prior to the class date. You will receive an email with a link to make final payment.
3 different aged models on hand to learn and practice with!!
Lunch & snacks provided!
Child minding Services available on demand.
Flexible payment options.
Catering for Mum's, Dad's, Grandparents, Siblings ANYONE!!
MAX of 10 people per workshop.
WORKSHOP - dates
Saturday 10th & Saturday 17th September 2017
A little about the Workshop...
What do you need?
- A working DSLR Camera!
(Sorry a phone camera wont be enough for this workshop!).
- A willingness to learn and have fun!
- X2 Free Saturdays 9am -5pm.
What will I learn?
- All about your camera! Settings, getting off Auto and into Manual Mode and much much more!!
- Learning about Depth of Field, Aperture, focus and composition.
- Chasing the light! Finding and using the available light in and around your home for the best images!
- Photos of your kids inside and outside!
- Tips and tricks to getting the best of your kids in photos!
- Setting the scene for more artistic fun images.
- Basic PS Light Room editing techniques and tips to make you images pop!
- Converting images from colour to B&W.
How will it all work?
- The workshop will be run over two Saturdays from 9am-5pm.
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments will be provided.
- Babysitting services will be provided if needed at a cost to the attendee.
- Hands on tutorials with models from Newborn to 2 years old for hands on learning.
- Live editing of images taken on day.
- Q&A time.
- Written materials provided to take home for on going learning.
- A designated Facebook page to share images, ask questions and mingle with other attendees.
- On going support from EHP.